Guardian Strategic Defense, LLC
Ohio Concealed Carry and Home Defense Training
Welcome to Guardian Strategic Defense!
If you live in the central Ohio area and are concerned about your safety and that of your family, consider becoming a lawfully and responsibly armed citizen. Get the training that will equip you for greater situational awareness, conflict avoidance, and if necessary, responding with an appropriate level of force to end a violent attack. In this course you will also learn about your limits and obligations under federal and state law regarding lawful concealed carry and use of force.
USCCA Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals (Course Outline)
- Expert instruction provided by a USCCA certified instructor and U.S. Army veteran with over 25 years of firearms experience.
- Personalized instructor-led training that exceeds minimum Ohio CHL training requirements.
- Learn to confidently protect yourself and your family from a violent attack.
- This course includes a 245 page full color training guide that is yours to keep.
- All training expenses are included for one low price. No hidden charges or fees.
- Follow-up coaching also available for people that want or need additional training.
Note: Students must be at least 21 years of age and cannot be prohibited from owning or handling a firearm.
Tuition price includes a 245 page full color training guide that is yours to keep, safety equipment usage, firearm usage, all required ammunition, and range fees. Payment Policy
Lunch, snacks and beverages will also be provided.
*Ohio license application fee not included. Some exceptions apply. See the Union County Sheriff for details.